Proceedings of WILF 2016 will published by Springer Verlag as Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) volume. The papers need to be of 10 pages in the Springer’s single column style. The complete formatting instructions and the Latex and MS Words templates can be found at Springer’s LNCS author kit.
The papers need to be submitted via CMT submission website.
A selection of papers will be peer reviewed for originality, technical contents and relevance will be considered for publication in a dedicated issue of the Information Sciences journal by Elsevier publisher.
Camera Ready Submission
You may download the LaTeX2e paper model: typeinst.zip
It is possible, but discouraged, to use other systems for the preparation of papers, e.g. MS-Word. Author kits may be found on the Springer LNCS site, under “Proceedings and Other Multiauthor Volumes …”.
Here is a checklist of items to be submitted through the WILF2016 Submission/Reviewing Website (https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/WILF2016), using the credentials already received for your initial submission:
- The final sources (.TEX or .RTF files, EPS files for all figures), including further style files and fonts you may have used.
- A final PDF corresponding exactly to the final sources. Papers may be up to 10 pages long and any additional page will be separately charged;
- A Summary of Changes file in PDF format;
- A scanned version (in PDF format) of the WILF2016 copyright form, signed by one author on behalf of all of the other authors of the paper;
- A text file named “contact.txt” containing the following information:
- The name and e-mail address of the contact author who will check the proof of the paper;
- A suggestion for an abbreviated running head, if appropriate;
- Information about the correct representation of authors’ names: first name, middle name initial(s), last name, email address, affiliation (name of institute as it should appear in the conference programme). Please separate these 5 items by “,”.
Pack the full source of your camera-ready paper in a ZIP file and upload it to CMT
The maximum file size is set to 10 Mbytes. If the file size exceeds this limit, please send us a link to the ZIP file via email.